This is a medium to full coverage foundation that is buildable. Liquidy formulation. The formulation is oil free, which should be more suited for people with oily skin. Cost $42.00.
1. Nice Initial Finish
2. Descent Color range. The shade I was matched to blends nicely with my natural skin tone.
1. Does not stay fresh looking all day. My face became very oily after only a few hours and it looked terrible.
2. Very transferable. Rubs off with the hint of a touch. I wore some sunglasses and the foundation completely wore off where they lay across my nose.
3. Very expensive. Not worth the cost.
4. The packaging is terrible. The cap to the foundation does not stay on, and I almost dropped the product several times.
5. The foundation does not set on the skin. If not set with powder, it feels like an oil slick on your face. It is a MUST to cover with powder.
OVERALL: I would not purchase this product again. I can hardly bring myself to finish the product, which is a shame because it was expensive. Not worth the money.